A very small update to the WSSP 2018 Mod pack.
This simply brings the cfg to a more modern standard and makes the bikes more usable in this current Beta (20).
The bikes are still all the same for purposes of a “Competition Pack”, this just irons out the issues. (Hopefully)
- Changed CFG spelling to allow working slipper clutch
- Changed Wheel Weights and inertias
- New Engine Map reducing EB and Changing the Power Curve
- Added Adjustable Steering Damper
- Changed Grip Values for Off/On Track
Install the Mod as per usual, into the GP Bikes Directory